Monday, January 13, 2014

Some Pre-Christmas Photos

My little darling had her Christmas concert at Montessori.  Just a couple of hours before, I realized she needed new black shoes to go with her dress, and so off we went after school to buy some.  She chose high heels in her size (I later found out these could be termed "Suri Cruise Shoes"), and was really thrilled about them.  Only when I got them home did I find out they were going to be dancing the jig at the concert!  So I had a few bad moments till the jig was done, but she managed it just fine without falling off the heels!



She's in the middle, and you can just see a bit of the Suri Cruise footwear.  She also got to wear her Chinese pearls, bought when we adopted her.  I don't think she has ever worn them before, and she was thrilled.  A lovely concert, called The Polar Express (top pic has all the children inside their "train" cars, which they lifted up and carried around.)


Evie and the little boy she's crushing on at the moment.  (on her right).

Evie also did a piano solo, just a short bit of Deck the Halls, but she did it very well.  Do I have a picture?  No, just video.

Other Montessori activities included the annual Cookie Walk, where we parents make lots of cookies to sell.  Evie loves to help Mommy bake and so here she is.



No comments:

Post a Comment