Saturday, November 2, 2013

Been so long I had to look up my password....

This has been a crazy year, and I just haven't found time to keep the blog up to date.

Life gets busy, and sometimes the long uploading time for pix is beyond what I have available on a given day, so there are my excuses.

A couple of pictures from last summer, to whet the appetite.



Bob's 60th birthday in July.

He was surprised beyond anything I had hoped for!  We had the "decoy" birthday at home on the actual day, and then got him out to the Glen House for the surprise dinner.  I had asked his brother and sister and spouses to fly down from Thunder Bay, and Bob had absolutely NO idea that they were going to be there!

Here a pic of the whole Cameron gang, L to R, Evie, Skyler, Sean, Anne, Phil, Bob, Cindy, Pat and Kris and a nice Muskie over the fireplace.






Squidgy's Baptism.

No we didn't add another baby to our immediate family.  This is little Sawyer, aka Squidgy, baby brother to Pickle and Iz.  He is our great-nephew and godson.  This was taken in the Lutheran church in our town, my home church and that of the Nolting's.  The bench to the lower left was one of many made by my father...as an aside, the story goes that the wood for the benches was to be a fence on our farm, but the church needed benches....

The star of the day of course was Squidgy, and I'll hunt up another photo of him.  He's a nice bundle of baby, huge!  He was 24 lb at 2 months of age.


He is a little muffin, who requires lots of kissing and general squeezing from his godmother!


No comments:

Post a Comment